AITA Certified Cloud Architect (ACCA)
AITA Certified Cloud Architect (ACCA) is a popular qualification in the Cloud Computing field. Cloud Computing is the most recent and hottest trends in the industry. Cloud Computing has changed the digital Infrastructure with its unique paradigms. It has brought new opportunities & challenges for developers & administrators. With the current challenging environment, every industry demands a cost-effective & reliable solution. This course will give you thec knowledge of cloud computing concepts, technology, and architecture. Our course focuses on both theory and practice so that you can understand and implement cloud computing architecture. Before learning any Cloud Computing, the student must have knowledge of Networking, Linux Administration and Python Programming. The ACCA course includes all these essential parts, required to become a successful Cloud Architect.
- 18 months (3 semesters) training program.
- Industry endorsed curriculum.
- Quality study materials with learning DVD.
- Interactive sessions with technology experts.
- Comprehensive exam and assignments.
- Additional practice sessions with remedial classes.
- Mock interviews.
- 100% placement assistance.
Upon successful completion of this ACCP Program, students will be able to join as:
- Cloud Computing System Administrator.
- Cloud Computing Network Administrator.
- Cloud Computing System Engineer.
- Cloud Computing Architect.
- Cloud Support Associate.
All Courses Idea
The content of this career course will cover the essential knowledge with skills for the below-mentioned Global Certification Programs:
Students with 10th. and 10+2, fresh graduates and final year non-engineering graduates can attend this training course.