AITA Certified DevOps Professional (ACDP)
AITA Certified DevOps Professional (ACDP) is a popular qualification in the Cloud DevOps field. As a DevOps Professional, you will have the option to work in any number of specialized departments. It provides in-depth knowledge and technical skills in the field of DevOps engineering. It integrates the inputs of all the required technical disciplines into a coordinated effort that meets established performance, cost, and schedule goals.
- 18 months (3 semesters) training program.
- Industry endorsed curriculum.
- Quality study materials with learning DVD.
- Interactive sessions with technology experts.
- Comprehensive exam and assignments.
- Additional practice sessions with remedial classes.
- Mock interviews.
- 100% placement assistance.
Upon successful completion of this ACSE Program, students will be able to join as:
- DevOps Administrator.
- DevOps Architect.
- DevOps Engineer.
- DevOps Automation Engineer.
All Courses Idea
The content of this career course will cover the essential knowledge with skills for the below-mentioned Global Certification Programs:
Students with 10th. and 10+2, fresh graduates and final year non-engineering graduates can attend this training course.