AITA Certified System Engineer (ACSE)
AITA Certified System Engineer (ACSE) is a popular qualification in the System Engineering field. System Engineering can be considered as a specialization in itself since this field is generally not entered into without prior education and experience in one of several other engineering disciplines. However, as a professional, you will have the option to work in any number of specialized departments. It provides in-depth knowledge and technical skills in the field of system engineering. The system engineering process coordinates and leads the translation of an operational need into a system, designed to meet that need. It integrates the inputs of all the required technical disciplines into a coordinated effort that meets established performance, cost, and schedule goals.
- 12 months (2 semesters) training program.
- Industry endorsed curriculum.
- Quality study materials with learning DVD.
- Interactive sessions with technology experts.
- Comprehensive exam and assignments.
- Additional practice sessions with remedial classes.
- Mock interviews.
- 100% placement assistance.
Upon successful completion of this ACSE Program, students will be able to join as:
- Technical Support Specialist.
- System Administrator.
- Network Associate/ Support Engineer.
- Network Administrator.
- Server Administrator (Windows/ Linux).
- Cloud Engineer.
All Courses Idea
The content of this career course will cover the essential knowledge with skills for the below-mentioned Global Certification Programs:
- MCSA 2016
- Installation, Storage, and Compute with Windows Server 2016 (70-740)
- Networking with Windows Server 2016 (70-741)
- Identity with Windows Server 2016 (70-742)
- Linux Administration
- Basic Linux Administration
- Advanced Linux Administration
- Cloud Fundamentals
Students with 10th. and 10+2, fresh graduates and final year non-engineering graduates can attend this training course.