Check Point Certified Security Expert R81.20 (CCSE)
Expert users and resellers who need to perform advanced deployment configurations of Check Point Software Blades should attend this training. This course is recommended for Security Experts and other technical professionals with prior training and/or practical experience with Check Point Management Servers and Security Gateways that run on the Gaia operating system.
Check Point Certified Security Expert R81.20 (CCSE) training course in Kolkata is offered not only to experienced professionals but also to fresh candidates. Those who are looking to gain in-depth knowledge and enhance skills to perform advanced deployment configurations of Check Point Software Blades must join AITA’s Check Point Certified Security Expert R81.20 (CCSE) training in Kolkata. Our CCSE R81.20 training in Kolkata is conducted both in the classroom and online and is also conducted onsite based on corporate requirements. We provide revision and backup classes in our Check Point Certified Security Expert R81.20 (CCSE) training in Kolkata. AITA’s CCSE training in Kolkata is a great opportunity for the students to gain knowledge and confidence with the maximum possible level of in-depth hands-on based on the real-time scenario, delivered by our industry-experienced and certified professional trainers. We conduct the Global exam for Check Point Certified Security Expert R81.20 (CCSE) in Kolkata. AITA’s Check Point Certified Security Expert R81.20 (CCSE) training in Kolkata is equipped with placement opportunities, not only for fresh candidates but also for experienced professionals.
Learn How To
- Use the management API to modify the Security Environment.
- Deploy a Secondary Security Management Server and Distributed Log Server.
- Use advanced techniques to configure dynamic objects, verify accelerated policy installation, and elevate security with HTTPS Inspection.
- Deploy Site-to-Site, Remote Access, and Mobile Access VPN solutions.
- Use SecureXL, CoreXL, Multi-Queue, and HyperFlow to optimize traffic flow through the Security Gateway.
How You Will Benefit
- Implement Check Point Management High Availability to ensure environment stability and integrity.
- Use advanced techniques to manage user access, customize Threat Protection, and configure Remote Access solutions.
- Use tuning techniques to optimize the best Security Gateway performance.
All Courses Idea
- Identify basic interfaces used to manage the Check Point environment.
- Identify the types of technologies that Check Point supports for automation.
- Explain the purpose of the Check Management High Availability (HA) deployment.
- Identify the workflow followed to deploy Primary and solution Secondary servers.
- Explain the basic concepts of Clustering and ClusterXL, including protocols, synchronization, and connection stickiness.
- Identify how to exclude services from synchronizing or delaying synchronization.
- Explain the policy installation flow.
- Explain the purpose of dynamic objects, updatable objects, and network feeds.
- Understand how to manage user access for internal and external users
- Describe the Identity Awareness components and configurations.
- Describe different Check Point Threat Prevention solutions.
- Articulate how the Intrusion Prevention System is configured.
- Obtain knowledge about Check Point’s IoT Protect.
- Explain the purpose of Domain-based VPNs.
- Describe situations where externally managed certificate authentication is used.
- Describe how client security can be provided by Remote Access.
- Discuss the Mobile Access Software Blade.
- Explain how to determine if the configuration is compliant with the best practices.
- Define performance tuning solutions and basic configuration workflow.
- Identify supported upgrade and migration methods and procedures for Security Management Servers and dedicated Log and SmartEvent Servers.
- Identify supported upgrade methods and procedures for Security Gateways.
- Navigating the Environment and Using the Management API
- Deploying Secondary Security Management Server
- Configuring a Dedicated Log Server
- Deploying SmartEvent
- Configuring a High Availability Security Gateway Cluster
- Working with ClusterXL
- Configuring Dynamic and Updateable Objects
- Verifying Accelerated Policy Installation and Monitoring Status
- Elevating Security with HTTPS Inspection
- Deploying Identity Awareness
- Customizing Threat Prevention
- Configuring a Site-to-Site VPN with an Interoperable Device
- Deploying Remote Access VPN
- Configuring Mobile Access VPN
- Monitoring Policy Compliance
- Reporting SmartEvent Statistics
- Tuning Security Gateway Performance
Before taking this course, the following prerequisites are strongly encouraged:
- Working knowledge of Unix-like and/or Windows operating systems
- Networking Fundamentals
- Networking Security
- TCP/IP Networking
- Check Point Certified Security Administration R81.20 (CCSA) Training Certification
Check Point Certified Expert (CCSE) certification validates your ability to build, modify, deploy and troubleshoot Check Point Security Systems on the GAiA operating system. You will learn how to debug firewall processes, optimize VPN performance and upgrade Management Servers. AITA’s Check Point CCSE course in Kolkata is based on in-depth hands-on lab based on real-time scenario, delivered by our industry experienced and certified professional trainers. Our Check Point CCSE syllabus includes all the latest topics, updated by Check Point, so that you can manage the administration and deployment of the Check Point products efficiently.
Check Point Certified Security Expert (CCSE) R80 exam will cost you 250 USD in India excluding GST charges.
Instructor-led online training facility is available 24X7 by industry experienced trainers. Check Point Certified Security Expert (CCSE) Certification training in Dubai is offered at the most affordable price. Check Point Certification training in Dhaka Bangladesh is readily available.
Instructor-led online training facility is available 24X7 by industry experienced trainers. Check Point Certified Security Expert (CCSE) Certification training in North America is offered at the most affordable price. Check Point Certification training in Canada is readily available.
No. Since R80 is a different product version with many new features, only the CCSA R80 certification provides the background necessary to be a prerequisite to CCSE R80 certification. However, any CCSE R77 or older is eligible to take our upgrade exam #156-915.80 to earn your CCSE R80 certification.
Actually, you don’t. Even though your certification has expired, the eligibility for updates to the latest version has not. If you ever held a CCSE certification, you are eligible for the Update exam.
Advanced Access for the duration of the CCSE contract.