Fortinet NSE 6 - FortiAnalyzer 7.2 Administrator
The Fortinet NSE 6 - FortiAnalyzer 7.2 Administrator exam evaluates your knowledge of and expertise with FortiAnalyzer. The exam tests applied knowledge of FortiAnalyzer configuration, operation, and day-to-day administration, and includes operational scenarios, system configuration, device registration, and troubleshooting.
This exam is part of the Fortinet Certified Professional - Network Security certification track. This certification validates your ability to secure networks and applications by deploying, managing, and monitoring Fortinet network security products.
The Fortinet NSE 6 - FortiAnalyzer 7.2 Administrator exam is intended for network and security analysts responsible for the configuration and administration of FortiAnalyzer solutions for centralized logging and reporting.
All Courses Idea
- System configuration
- Perform initial configuration
- Configure administrative access
- Configure high availability (HA)
- Configure administrative domains (ADOMs)
- Manage RAID
- Manage disk quota and backups
- Describe FortiAnalyzer concepts
- Device registration and communication
- Manage devices
- Troubleshoot device communication issues
- Logs and reports management
- Manage log data
- Manage reports
Knowledge of Networking, TCP/IP, ACL & NAT