The AWS Certified SysOps Administrator – Associate examination is intended for individuals with one to two years of experience as a systems administrator in a systems operations role.
It validates an examinee’s ability to:
- Deploy, manage, and operate scalable, highly available, and fault-tolerant systems on AWS
- Implement and control the flow of data to and from AWS
- Select the appropriate AWS service based on compute, data, or security requirements
- Identify appropriate use of AWS operational best practices
- Estimate AWS usage costs and identify operational cost control mechanisms
- Migrate on-premises workloads to AWS
All Courses Idea
Amazon AWS Certified SysOps Administrator course is designed to teach you on Deploy, manage, and operate scalable, highly available, and fault-tolerant systems on AWS. This course helps you to become a successful SysOps engineer.
SysOps Administrator Associate- Please click here for details.
Recommended General IT knowledge:
- 1-2 years of experience as a systems administrator in a systems operations role
- Understanding of virtualization technology
- Monitoring and auditing systems experience
- Knowledge of networking concepts (e.g., DNS, TCP/IP, and firewalls)
- Ability to translate architectural requirements
AITA is the best AWS training institute in Kolkata. Our Amazon AWS Certified SysOps Administrator training in Kolkata offers you to understand the core knowledge of AWS cloud computing (SysOps-Administrator), how to use it in real-world applications and scenarios, which helps you to do more research and upgrade or develop an application.
Amazon AWS Certified SysOps Administrator course in Kolkata will enhance your Cloud Computing skill set, which is of immense help to augment your career and getting a new line of work.