Microsoft Certified Azure Fundamentals
This is the optional first step in learning about cloud services and how those concepts are exemplified by Microsoft Azure. It can be taken as a precursor to Microsoft Azure or Microsoft cloud services exams. The exam is intended for candidates with non-technical backgrounds, such as those involved in selling or purchasing cloud based solutions and services or who have some involvement with cloud based solutions and services, as well as those with a technical background who have a need to.
Skills and Knowledge
Candidates who earn an Azure Fundamentals certification are verified by Microsoft to have the following skills and knowledge.
- Understand cloud concepts
- Understand core Azure services
- Understand security, privacy, compliance, and trust
- Understand Azure pricing and support
All Courses Idea
Exam AZ-900: Microsoft Azure Fundamentals
This exam measures your ability to accomplish the technical tasks listed below. The percentages indicate the relative weight of each major topic area on the exam. The higher the percentage, the more questions you are likely to see on that content area on the exam.
- Understand Cloud Concepts (15-20%)
- Understand Core Azure Services (30-35%)
- Understand Security, Privacy, Compliance, and Trust (25-30%)
- Understand Azure Pricing and Support (25-30%)