Check Point Certified Expert (CCSE) R80.x
Expert users and resellers who need to perform advanced deployment configurations of Check Point Software Blades should attend this training. The goal of this training is to validate the understanding and skills necessary to configure and optimally manage Check Point Next-Generation Firewalls.
Check Point Certified Expert (CCSE) training course in Kolkata is offered to not only experienced professionals but also to fresh candidates. Those who are looking for gaining in-depth knowledge and enhancing skills to perform advanced deployment configurations of Check Point Software Blades must join AITA’s Check Point Certified Expert (CCSE) training in Kolkata. Our Check Point Certified Expert (CCSE) training in Kolkata is conducted both in the classroom and in online mode and is also conducted onsite based on corporate requirements. We provide revision classes and backup classes in our Check Point Certified Expert (CCSE) training in Kolkata. AITA’s Check Point Certified Expert (CCSE) training in Kolkata is a great opportunity for the students for gaining knowledge and confidence with the maximum possible level of in-depth hands-on lab on the real-time projects, delivered by our industry experienced and certified professional trainers. We conduct the Global exam for Check Point Certified Expert (CCSE) in Kolkata. AITA’s Check Point Certified Expert (CCSE) training in Kolkata is equipped with placement opportunities, not only for the fresh candidates but also for the experienced professionals.
All Courses Idea
- Identify advanced CLI commands.
- Understand system management procedures, including how to perform system upgrades and apply patches and hotfixes.
- Describe the Check Point Firewall infrastructure.
- Describe advanced methods of gathering important gateway data using CPView and CPInfo.
- Recognize how Check Point’s flexible API architecture supports automation and orchestration.
- Discuss advanced ClusterXL functions.
- Describe VRRP network redundancy advantages.
- Understand how SecureXL acceleration technology is used to enhance and improve performance.
- Understand how CoreXL acceleration technology is used to enhance and improve performance.
- Identify the SmartEvent components that store network activity logs and identify events.
- Discuss the SmartEvent process that determines which network activities may lead to security issues.
- Understand how SmartEvent can assist in detecting, remediating, and preventing security threats.
- Discuss the Mobile Access Software Blade and how it secures communication and data.
- Understand Mobile Access deployment options.
- Recognize Check Point Remote Access solutions.
- Discuss Check Point Capsule components and how they protect mobile devices and business documents.
- Discuss different Check Point Solutions for attacks such as zero-day and Advanced Persistent Threats.
- Understand how SandBlast, Threat Emulation, and Threat Extraction prevent security incidents.
- Identify how Check Point Mobile Threat Prevention can help protect data accessed on company-issued smartphones and tablets.
- System Management
- Automation and Orchestration
- Mobile and Remote Access
- Threat Prevention
- Upgrading a Security Management Server to R80.10
- Applying Check Point Hotfixes
- Configuring a New Security Gateway Cluster
- Core CLI Elements of Firewall Administration
- Configuring Manual Network Address Translation
- Managing Objects Using the Check Point API
- Enabling Check Point VRRP
- Deploying a Secondary Security Management Server
- Viewing the Chain Modules
- Working with SecureXL
- Working with CoreXL
- Evaluating Threats with SmartEvent
- Managing Mobile Access
- Understanding IPS Protections
- Deploying IPS Geo Protection
- Reviewing Threat Prevention Settings and Protections
- Deploying Threat Emulation and Threat Extraction
Please click here for the details
- CCSA Certification.
- Working knowledge of Windows, UNIX, networking, TCP/IP, and the Internet.
Check Point Certified Expert (CCSE) certification validates your ability to build, modify, deploy and troubleshoot Check Point Security Systems on the GAiA operating system. You will learn how to debug firewall processes, optimize VPN performance and upgrade Management Servers. AITA’s Check Point CCSE course in Kolkata is based on in-depth hands-on lab based on real-time scenario, delivered by our industry experienced and certified professional trainers. Our Check Point CCSE syllabus includes all the latest topics, updated by Check Point, so that you can manage the administration and deployment of the Check Point products efficiently.
Check Point Certified Security Expert (CCSE) R80 exam will cost you 250 USD in India excluding GST charges.
Instructor-led online training facility is available 24X7 by industry experienced trainers. Check Point Certified Security Expert (CCSE) Certification training in Dubai is offered at the most affordable price. Check Point Certification training in Dhaka Bangladesh is readily available.
Instructor-led online training facility is available 24X7 by industry experienced trainers. Check Point Certified Security Expert (CCSE) Certification training in North America is offered at the most affordable price. Check Point Certification training in Canada is readily available.
No. Since R80 is a different product version with many new features, only the CCSA R80 certification provides the background necessary to be a prerequisite to CCSE R80 certification. However, any CCSE R77 or older is eligible to take our upgrade exam #156-915.80 to earn your CCSE R80 certification.
Actually, you don’t. Even though your certification has expired, the eligibility for updates to the latest version has not. If you ever held a CCSE certification, you are eligible for the Update exam.
Advanced Access for the duration of the CCSE contract.