Palo Alto Networks Certified Network Security Engineer (PCNSE)
A Palo Alto Networks Certified Network Security Engineer (PCNSE) is capable of designing, deploying, configuring, maintaining and troubleshooting the vast majority of Palo Alto Networks Operating Platform implementations.
This course will help students to gain in-depth knowledge about how to configure and manage their Palo Alto Networks Panorama management server. Upon completion of this course, administrators should be familiar with the Panorama management server’s role in managing and securing their overall network. Network professionals will be shown how to use Panorama aggregated reporting to provide them with a holistic view of a network of Palo Alto Networks next-generation firewalls.
This course should enhance the participant’s understanding of how to configure and manage Palo Alto Networks next-generation firewalls. The student should learn and get hands-on experience configuring, managing, and monitoring a firewall in a lab environment.
PCNSE certification validates your knowledge of the Security Operating Platform, ensuring you can make use of its full functionality to benefit your company and showcase your expertise.
All Courses Idea
FIREWALL 9.1 ESSENTIALS: CONFIGURATION AND MANAGEMENT (EDU-210)
The Palo Alto Networks Firewall 9.1 Essentials: Configuration and Management (EDU-210) training will help you to configure and manage:
- The essential features of a Palo Alto Networks next-generation firewall
- GlobalProtect to protect systems located outside the data-center perimeter
- Firewall high availability
- Network traffic monitoring and reporting using the firewall’s interactive web interface
- Security Platform and Architecture
- Initial Configuration
- Interface Configuration
- Security and NAT Policies
- URL Filtering
- Site-to-Site VPNs
- Monitoring and Reporting
- Active/Passive High Availability
- Security Practices
Training course- Firewall Essentials - EDU-210
PANORAMA9.1: MANAGING FIREWALLS AT SCALE (EDU-220)
The Palo Alto Networks Panorama 9.1: Managing Firewalls at Scale (EDU-220) training that will help you:
- Learn how to configure and manage the next-generation Panorama™ management server
- Gain experience configuring templates (including template variables) and device groups
- Gain experience with administration, log collection, and logging and reporting
- Become familiar with planning and design considerations for Panorama deployment
- Initial Configuration
- Adding Firewalls
- Device Groups
- Administrative Accounts
- Log Collection and Forwarding
- Aggregated Monitoring and Reporting
- Panorama Design: A Case Study
Training course- Panorama (EDU-220)
Participants must complete the Firewall 9.1 Essentials: Configuration and Management (EDU-210) class and be familiar with Palo Alto Networks next-generation firewall management and basic networking concepts, including routing and IP addressing.
Certification Name: Palo Alto Networks Certified Network Security Engineer • Delivered through Pearson VUE: www.pearsonvue.com/paloaltonetworks • Exam Series: PCNSE • Seat Time: 90 minutes • Total Exam Time: 80 minutes • Palo Alto Networks Exam Security Policy: 5 minutes; Survey: 5 minutes • Number of items: 75 • Format: Multiple Choice, Scenarios with Graphics, and Matching • Languages: English and Japanese